Course Dates: Open-ended
Enrollment Dates: Enroll Anytime
Who can Enroll:
Price: Included with Membership
About the Course:
In this course, you’ll learn the difference between a kid and an adult when it comes to committing minor and major crimes.
- Your rights when you’ve been pulled over by a law enforcement officer while driving… when they can search your car, frisk you and more.
- When you have to consent to letting your home be search by law enforcement.
- What it means to be arrested and what your rights are.
- The details about what to expect with bail and in court after your arrest.
- You’ll learn that not knowing something was a crime doesn’t absolve you of guilt and why.
- The difference between felony and misdemeanor crimes.
- What it means to get a ticket and what you can do about it.
- What can happen if you file a false police report.
- Gun and other weapon ownership and carry laws in Tennessee
- Hate crimes and the aftermath of being the offender or the victim.
- How having a crime on your record will impact your ability to get a job